ryan_welshman

Abd2 port bluetooth??

Hi people. Been looking for a decent abd2 Bluetooth port reader that actually works and can be picked up via android.

Any one know any good ones?

Please dont just say ebay or amazon as ive done a search an theres hundreds on there but i dont want to buy cheap chinese crap

Cheers

I don't think it works on corrado unless you have converted to obd2. It was a long time ago when I was obd1 so memory might fail me though, I've got the elm327 Bluetooth thing and torque app though

First, please don't post the same question in multiple forums. Your other posts have been removed.

Secondly, it's OBD2.

Thirdly, where do you think all of them are made? Hint, they all say "Made in China" on them.

Fourthly, you have a Golf ABF engine in your Corrado - but has the whole car been converted to OBD2? It would have to have been the whole wiring loom - to lights, etc., everything... More likely, it's still OBD1, so the reader will be useless anyway?

First, sorry, wasnt sure which section it goes in

Secondly thats fair enough, my mistake

Thirdly thats not helpful

And fourth ive had a stand alone ecu installed as ive done a carburettor conversion so ripped out the old ecu and now running with an obd2 plug

Just enquiring if people have a good one that works and where to find it

Thanks