Philuk

90mm splitter vgc almost perfect

90mm splitter, pretty much brand new condition. It's been sat in a garden for a few years, still has the dealer sticker on it (given its barely legible now) from what I can tell if it has been fitted it wasn't for long at all! No cracks or bad scuffs that I can see! I will clean this up and get some better pics if anyone wants them :)

adbb12708a19b4c10a015e28577986ff.jpgadb756efbb2a74911be128dc5665b369.jpg2af3ce5dddfab84f3884d0316528a7a4.jpgb604f77cf617b43edd2abc841b82ec8f.jpg

£100 Ono collected from Scarborough or I can meet someone pretty much anywhere!

Edited by Philuk

Bump, I looked st this again today! I'm open to offers and it is pretty much mint, the pictures do it no justic at all

Tbh I aren't sure how I would post it? I think the carriage alone would be quite expensive?

I'm pretty sure if you took it to UPS they'll give you a price and it won't be horrendous. I once posted a 60 inch plasma screen with them, they'll take just about anything anywhere! I'd offer you £70 for it with you paying postage if you're interested.