kris669

Charged VR6

Hi folks,

After selling my corrados, buying an R32, meeting a girl (who is now my wife) and getting a mortgage and thus a bus pass......its been about four years since I've posted on the site.

That being said I've got an itch to get back in a corrado.

Over the years I've owned a few VR6's, a 3.0 grant Motorsport number (yes bored to a 3.0). However the best was undoubtedly the supercharged vr6 I had. This used to be Tom Ingrams car, however I added my own touch with a beige storm interior and RH ZW1's not forgetting updated pullies and a rebuild.

I sold it in 2010 to a guy from north east of England and I'm desperately trying to find where it is now. I can't find the original reg number as it was on numerous private plates.

I've included some pictures of the beast below and any info in its current whereabouts would be much appreciated

Kris

102.jpg

094.jpg

091.jpg

002.jpg

Kris, I have recently came back to Corrado ownership after 8 years away. I believe it was you I sold my mint Aqua Blue VR6 to. I have been through many supposedly more 'exotic' cars since then. Even still, I could not shake the hankering for another Corrado when it came time to have a play thing. I'm not sure if you know what happened to the aqua blue one I sold you but after some searching I found pictures of it from about 2014 and it's quite different to how I remember it.

Regards Fraser

Yeah I do remembe. Ayrshire area was it? I kept that car for a few years before my girlfriends mum reserved into it causing a write off. Bought it back off the insurance company and sold it to my friend in Livingstone. He had it for a few years before selling it on to another pal of his, but it's still in Scotland.

I have some pictures, this the one?

101_3300.jpg