Too Tall

I'm sorry for the question.

I'm a noob to VR'S, I know this question has been asked a lot, and I'm sorry for asking it again, but I don't trust everything that I found. I have searched this form and the vortex, and found some useful information. But what I want to know is, does anybody have a link to a trusted DIY page for an EGR Delete? Something you yourself have tried. If nobody wants to reply to that, can you tell me what page I need to start looking at in the Bentley repair manual that I have? 92 SLC. Thank you in advance, you guys have been way nicer than the vortex.

UK VRs don't have an EGR valve, 90+% here are UK based so wont know the answer to your question.

lol Ive never heard of said valve let alone know how to direct you, sorry

hopefully the might be a fellow US owner on here that can help you out

good luck

Going to paw through the Bentley and see what resistance the plug needs. You guys are lucky you don't have to deal with EGR, where I live they have very strick emission laws.

I have a US spec head on mine, it had a hole at the front for EGR, i had to buy a core plug and blank the hole off. That's as far as my knowledge goes.

I'd search ebay or a blanking plate or EGR delete for the VR6 (maybe try dieselgeek?), being early it should be easily defeated, many older UK cars (non corrados) have been fitted with a piece of coke can between a gasket face to simply block off the flow of exhaust gasses leaving the valve in place to fool the ecu that its working