Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Turtlewax's "Wet Wax" Stuff...

Has anyone else tried this yet?

I'm pretty impressed! I was in Halfords the other week to buy some foam wheel cleaner and they still had the buy one item, get one free offer on - couldn't see anything else I actually needed so thought i'd grab a bottle of this stuff to try it out.

Basically you wash the car as normal, and then once you have washed all the soap off, simply put a few squirts of this stuff on a panel and then dry / chamois off as usual! Just rinse the chamois off after each panel..

Just gone over the whole car in record time, and I gotta say its done a nice job. I'm obviously not talking Zymol / Swissol quality, but if you just want to give you car a nice quick wax coat this seems like a pretty good solution! I'd post pics but.. everyone has seen enough pictures of my car on this forum ;)

Yes, I got this stuff, was amazed at how quick the job could be done due to the liquid being more runny than the normal cream. It's just like water really.

I nearly put a note on the website but then thought - "No, some smartass will probably tell me it starts to dissolve green paint after about 3 months!"

(Only kidding! you experts who have tried absolutely everything and know of all the snags under the sun, and then some!)

By the way, I ended up with a Turtle Wax foam upholstery cleaner as the hurried get-one-free choice in Halfords.

Not bad.

Well i'm expecting the same comments metman - but as I said, i'm not suggesting that this is in the same league as the Swissol'y type stuff, so I hope people don't try and judge it as that.

It just does a very good job of giving a nice shine with very very little effort.. quite impressed :)

Conveniently its just absolutely pelted it down with rain, and the water beaded off and cleared very quickly from the car...