harley_steel

Milltek classic for VR6

Just picked up a VR6 and I am looking to get an exhaust for it, as it still has the stock exhaust. I have heard the original Milltek and know it is a popular choice, but I am wondering if anyone is running the new classic version. Would like to hear sound clips if possible, but even just general feedback on them would be awesome.

Thanks,

Harley

We are Milltek approved stockist and supplier. This new Classic system is a great addition to any Corrado and is a much improved product over the previous system.

The Classic Corrado system has been designed to cater for the later bar type hanger equipped Corrados, but we have been able to carry out on car modification to allow figment to the earlier hook type hanger Corrados.

This new system is offered with the option for resonated or non-resonated system , non-resonated being a little louder and more of a Sports sound. We have already fitted a number of these systems, I will try to sort a sound clip for you. Very highly recommended product from the market leading supplier of S/S sports exhaust systems.

http://www.johnmitchellracing.co.uk

I hope the exhaust is better than their marketing / advertising at least. Took this pic at the Restoration show at the start of March, advertising their Milltek Classic system for the Corrado VR6. Not sure where they got those dates from!! :)

indeed. Not the best moment of research undertaken, more a stab in the dark, which is probably just exactly what the individual responsible deserved

I pulled the trigger on a non resonated with polished tip. Will probably be one of a very few running a Milltek classic system in the US. I will post up sound clips for reference once I get it on the car.

cant comment on the new one but iv got the original miltek with decat, was the best money spent for what I gained out of it, really made a difference in throttle response, smoothness and sounded awesome!! , the exhaust that came with mine though was a bag of ****e though so a decent exhaust does make a difference , and this newer version is better?

Just had my non resonated fitted yesterday to my 93 VR6. Very happy with the look and doesn't drone at all. Just sounds sporty, could even be a little louder!

Just had my non resonated fitted yesterday to my 93 VR6. Very happy with the look and doesn't drone at all. Just sounds sporty, could even be a little louder!

Are you running it with or without at cat?

Just got mine and in two minds as to whether to run it on the original cat or go with a test pipe