SamG40

Thankyou

Another 'I've sold up' thread I'm afraid but I just wanted to say thanks to the forum. This place is invaluable to anyone with a Corrado. So much info on how to do things and source bits etc. I've had some good days out on corrado events too. The day at Shelley Walsh hillclimb, and the Corrado stand at Stanford a few years back spring to mind immediately.

We would have had the Corrado 8 years next month and we are very sorry she's gone. The wife (who's car she was) has moved onto a Mk1 TT 3.2, which in a lot of ways is a sort of natural progression from the Corrado. The gearbox (its a dsg) and the comfort levels have certainly moved on which is what tempted her into it as its her daily driver. She's just cried buckets watching it drive away and doesn't think the TT is anywhere near as cool or as good looking as the Corrado which I would have to agree with. Anyway I might be back one day, I wouldn't mind a nice stock G60 one day, I've got a lot of history with G Laders.

Anyway thanks to anyone who has helped us out or sold us bits along the years. I've got a few bits to get rid of I'll advertise in the next few weeks.

Bye Barbara and thanks a lot! Its been emotional.

IMG_1527_zpsgnhc0wvh.jpg

Sad times :(

I remember your car from Stanford, I'm sure you will miss it.

I'm in your picture , sky blue t-shirt :)

Good luck with your future cars :)