16vMatt

Coilover for VR6?

Morning all,

I'm after some coilovers to lower my VR a bit, a mate of mine runs some Fleabay specials on his golf for £150 and the ride quality is shocking. Just want to know what are the best coilovers for value for money.

Cheers

theres no definitive answer im afraid, I brought weitec coilys a few years ago for like £350-£400 been great, cant fault them, not the cheapest but certainly not the most expensive, I guess all depends on how much your prepared to spend on suspension,

Thats sort of the price range I was looking to spend. Any chance of a link to a place to look at a set?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Anyone gone with just lowering springs ???? I know most people don't bother with them ... But i've just got myself a vr and it's sitting at standard height . It has pretty new shocks in so i am wondering is it worth just getting a set of lowering springs.... ( Sorry ta jump in on your post Matt )

Anyone gone with just lowering springs ???? I know most people don't bother with them ... But i've just got myself a vr and it's sitting at standard height . It has pretty new shocks in so i am wondering is it worth just getting a set of lowering springs.... ( Sorry ta jump in on your post Matt )

I'd always go with Coilovers myself for the adjustability of them. Buts it personal preference at the end of the day

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

We can supply you with KW, ST (formerly Weitec), and AP coilovers. If your budget is circa £450 then we would recommend the AP kit which offers fantastic quality with TUV approval and great value for money. We have fitted many sets of AP coilovers to Corrado and without exception they have been well received by each customer. Give us a call to discuss your requirements and for answers to any questions you may have. 01903718684

http://www.johnmitchellracing.co.uk

Weitec gt here too and they are pretty sweet

Handles really nice if not a bit squiggly on the rear but a rear arm will sort that out