delfinis38

VW heritage

Not sure about this forum, but edition38 forum members get a 5% discount on everything.

Also

April16 will get you 10% off orders over £100, but this expires today.

I normally order through annavr6 on here who works for them. Just say you're a member of the forum. Normally get about 10% discount.

Hi

Not sure if you sorted this but if not then drop me a pm if you still want to place an order

Hi

Not sure if you sorted this but if not then drop me a pm if you still want to place an order

sorted thanks..... order placed last week with next day delivery.. spoke to JC ???? anyway he was telling me about his Green VR6. and was very helpful. everything was in stock

Does anyone have a discount code for August , I'm just about to put a big order in to VW heritage webpage.

drop me an e mail [email protected] and i will put the order together with the discount for you

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I was wondering the same thing? annavr6 do you still work at VW Heritage? :)

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I was wondering the same thing? annavr6 do you still work at VW Heritage? :)

hi m8

drop her a PM too as she may get a notification of it & you may get a response sooner

EDIT - ha ha just as i was typing lol

Hi

Yup still here

Aha!

Just curios, do forum members get discount? - sent a quick email to you this morning, sorry to be a nuisence but need to get a few bits ordered :D

Aha!

Just curios, do forum members get discount? - sent a quick email to you this morning, sorry to be a nuisence but need to get a few bits ordered :D

Hi, They do

I have your e mail and will drop you one back after lunch, been working on a project this morning so not had the chance yet