Gjlaw1

Recommendation for wheel stripper, refurbisher/polisher in Northampton/ Milton Keynes

Hi - I've got an old set of estorils with yucky paint on that I would like bringing back to their former glory.

Anyone know a good company in the Northants / Milton Keynes area?

Cheers

Gareth

Was about a year ago and they were talking about 100 per rim plus vat including removing of tyre balancing etc... I managed to buy a brand new rim for not much more.

I would call for an exact quote.

So to bring back those Estorils back to factory finish they will need diamond cutting, I have had a price local to me of £75 a wheel.

If you are just wanting them painted then would suggest something in the region of £40-£50 a wheel.

I've used pristine before, pretty good although a bit pricey... its a trade off... Pristine is nearer than BJV if you are coming from Northampton, so the amount of money you may save by going to BJV could be offset by the extra Petrol/time you will incur.

Thanks all - I had a quote from Pristine for £70 per wheel to paint them (they said they were too old to diamond cut?).... Will explore the others recommended too..... Cheers Gareth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk