VR6Pete

Battery - S5 Battery 075

Can anyone advise if this battery will be fine for my corrado and if its the cheapest including delivery?

with discount code I've got it to £72.80.

http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4l/c/Volkswagen_Corrado_2.9_1994/p/car-parts/car-electrics-and-car-lighting/electrical/car-battery/?444770758&1&f46f442927912834cc620f2aeba15d1a4c5a67c2&1&000020

Thanks.

Pete

Can anyone advise if this battery will be fine for my corrado and if its the cheapest including delivery?

with discount code I've got it to £72.80.

http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4l/c/Volkswagen_Corrado_2.9_1994/p/car-parts/car-electrics-and-car-lighting/electrical/car-battery/?444770758&1&f46f442927912834cc620f2aeba15d1a4c5a67c2&1&000020

Thanks.

Pete

Just bought a S4 for my VR6.... normally wait for a discount code form eurocarparts...

corrado battery is 242mm x 175mm x 175mm with pole layout "O"

I have this..

http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4l/c/Volkswagen_Corrado_2.9_1994/p/car-parts/car-electrics-and-car-lighting/electrical/car-battery/?444770757&1&6475a0773e89c2b10587c641c31585b269e1112d&000020

the s5 has better cold cranking and 1 more amp hour :)

Edited by delfinis38

CarParts4less are actually owned by ECP (website identical apart from branding) - and they are cheaper across the board - the S5 is priced up at £100 currently, but with ECP discount code takes to £80 - but with a discount code against the CP4L base price it ends up being cheaper again.

Will order the S5 with those dimensions then

CarParts4less are actually owned by ECP (website identical apart from branding) - and they are cheaper across the board - the S5 is priced up at £100 currently, but with ECP discount code takes to £80 - but with a discount code against the CP4L base price it ends up being cheaper again.

Will order the S5 with those dimensions then

yes I'm aware of the link between the two company's... its just easier for me to use ECP and collect from store rather than have stuff posted.

my local ECP are crap! but I ordered some spark plugs on Friday and they arrived this morning via DHL so no brainer for me

Leave it in your basket for 24 hours, they both give you a discount code for 5% off if not used in conjunction with other discounts. CP4L usually have £5 off for every £50 spent though.

Have used CP10LESS

£10 off - I've not seen it cheaper anywhere else and my current battery dies in days, been funny for a while but have just been putting it off

Have used CP10LESS

£10 off - I've not seen it cheaper anywhere else and my current battery dies in days, been funny for a while but have just been putting it off

They're doing 12% off everything today only but not sure of you can use that code with the usual ones too...

Being delivered tomorrow so will be back in business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk