Richie_t

G60 Engine Complete with Jabba stage 4 charger, Rallye outlet ECU etc

Hello

I have just converted my Corrado from G60 to 1.8t, I was going to keep the engine stored under my bench as is a great engine runs and pulled superbly but plans have changed.

Full running G60 engine code PG being sold complete apart from flywheel and clutch

Standard bottom end with approximately 90k

Standard cylinder head and cam was rebuilt by Dave Tissel Aka man in shed has covered approximately 4k (this was a cash in head job so no receipt sadly)

Jabba sport stage 4 charger with 68mm pulley done at same time as the head and have all receipts for this also have receipts for 2 previous charger rebuilds

ECU has SNS chip to suit 68mm pulley

Rallye charger outlet genuine

Baffles sump with windage tray

Mocal 11 row oil cooler with thermostatic sandwich plate (standard heat ex-changer remove)(Jabba sport cooler kit)

Miltek 4 branch exhaust manifold with lambda boss added and custom pipe to fit standard exhaust after the cat (effectively a de-cat pipe)

Jabba sport induction kit with adaptor and heat shield, K&N filter all same age as charger rebuild

Injectors have been flow check when charger done again was a cash job at a friendly garage but all in good order

Water pump was genuine fitted in 2010

Wiring Loom has in good order but has been opened up and cut sensibly where it goes into the fuse box

Plugs, leads and cap genuine replaced in 2012 and covered approximately 5k

Boost pipes including custom pro-alloy with IAT sensor boss to suit sprinter intercooler (have run this set up in MK1,2 golfs and Corrado)

You have probably worked out a lot of work was done 4000 miles ago either by myself (I'm a level 4 JLR and ATA master technician) or Jabba sport.

Michael at Jabba set the car up after all work was done and was very pleased with how sweetly it ran.

I then drove to and from Spa for a 2 day track day where I clocked up 400 miles on track it never missed a beat and surprised many owners of very expensive cars, I absolutely love this engine and its with huge regret that I'm listing it. Have always take great care to warm up and down, service regularly and most importantly never over rev or hold in gear for prolonged periods at high revs

Engine is good to go just needs an oil change currently has Jabba sport supplied Liqui Moly 10w40 at Spa oil temp never rose about 105 degrees

If I haven't bored you and still interested PM me

Engine is located near Okehampton in Devon, willing to ship, delivery or buy collect.

Regards

Rich

Edited by Richie_t
spelling mistakes

Hello

Sorry about no price, what I'm asking is £2000 but make me an insulting offer and see what I say if you like.

Rich

Was thinking putting this g60 back together but atbthe price I am out

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk