Corrrrady

WANTED: Early Full Leather Interior

Good afternoon,

I have a full black leather interior which i believe is from a Storm. It has the hump in the middle of the rear seat (think this is the difference between early and late?!)

Open to sensible offers if interested.

Hi the early ones have cut outs for the elec window switches, the later ones have the switches as part of the speaker pods, can you confirm which you have? I am also interested if Corrrady doesn't want it. Not sure if late interior will fit an early car, perhaps someone else can confirm. Any pics of condition etc? If from a Storm will deffo be a late one.

oxfordpaul the window switches are part of the speak pods on my interior and was told is from a Storm so must be a late interior. The interior is fitted into what was a '92 G60 originally.

If you PM me your mobile number I could whatsapp / send some images over tomorrow?

Ol

I have an early car so will need to know if they fit, I'm sure someone here will be able to tell. I think I'm right in saying a 92 G60 could have the later interior (red needles on dash?) so this may not answer the question re fitting compatibility.

The only modification from early to late and visa versa is the switch plug for the window iirc. Should be easy enough to sort if fitting to an early car.