Fredi

2.0 16v lurching and erratic acceleration

Help! At my wits end! My 2.0 16v corrado is bogging down and lurching on acceleration.

Have swapped out the isv with no success.

Have checked vacuum lines. This is getting very frustrating. Seems better going uphill for some reason.

These engines are notoriously tricky to fault find, compared to the slightly simpler 1.8 KR version. Have you replaced the fuel filter?

I had acceleration problem before. I have changed isv and etc..

I have changed a sparks plugs couple of weeks ago and solved the problem.

I haven't had the right one.

I have changed the plugs, rotor and cap recently. Whipped the plugs out the other day for a clean. Could the supply to my isv be dodgy? Not sure I can hear or feel the "buzz". Should I hear it upon ignition lights on stage or after the engine is started? It's also possible that neither isv is working as the one I aquired recently is second hand.

Funny enough in my own estimations it does feel like fuel starvation. That's how it feels to drive. Noticed a fair bit of slack in the throttle cable. Adjusted it as best I could. The micro switch still actuates at throttle off/idle but the cable is more crisp and taught.

Going to check my fuel filter before anything else. Good shout.

Thank you for the input folk's

Yes it is. If you will change it please tell me how can you take it off. I have bougjt a new but could take out the old.