Rado87

ABS light issues

My corrado vr6 recently put its ABS light on so I checked the codes and near side front sensor was at fault. I've just changed it and the light now comes on and goes out as it should but comes on at 15 mph ish?? I did notice there was a slight buckle in the pick up ring on the near side front, would this be enough to throw a light on? Or is it a case of getting the code deleted?

Did you clear the fault codes? It may be a different fault now, so you need to scan it again I'd say. I'd always replace the ABS rings when doing discs to be on the safe side. You may unfortunately have opened a can of worms for yourself - but let's hope not and you get it sorted.

Hopefully getting fault codes read/ deleted tomorrow before it goes in for re test! To be honest, the light comes on and goes back off so should be ok regarding that. Do you suspect I'll just be chasing faults around the car then until I've changed all the sensors!?