p0l1wrath

Any information on this Corrado

Found pictures of this Corrado recently, and looking to see if anyone know where I can find more info on it?

Featured in this article on speed hunters

http://www.speedhunters.com/2011/12/event_gt_gt_essen_motor_show_race_and_drift/

Rod had a special interest in this Volkswagen Corrado and walked right past several drift cars to shoot it. It's used in the Hillclimb series in Germany.

According to the spec sheet, it's powered by a four cylinder 1.3 liter engine that revs to 10,500rpm. The VW has been completely gutted and tips the scale at a lightweight 724kg."

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84199[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84200[/ATTACH]

It very well could be that one now, but I'm looking for more information and in particular pictures on the one in the pictures, or at least with it in that setup!

More info I've found

Was/is a Berg Cup race car

and another picture

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84201[/ATTACH]

It very well could be that one now, but I'm looking for more information and in particular pictures on the one in the pictures, or at least with it in that setup!

More info I've found

Was/is a Berg Cup race car

and another picture

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84201[/ATTACH]

Mostly matches up with http://manfredkonrad.com/profil.html

Current setup seems to have eeked out a few more ps

Haha love yours as well!!

Went in May this year, was amazing! Paid for that one photo, just thought the car looked so good on the carousel!

When did you go?

Haha love yours as well!!

Went in May this year, was amazing! Paid for that one photo, just thought the car looked so good on the carousel!

When did you go?

We set off 1st June via Amsterdam :) love the place. Only went round once in mine as I stripped 4th gear week before and borrowed a gearbox to get me there :lol: did ring taxi and some other laps though :D

Just to add, that is Definitely Manfred Konrad's car. It was in an issue of PVW last year I think, may have even been earlier this year. Berg Cup, 1200cc 16v engine using Hyabusa cylinder head.