Declan Sedrick Lehane

Recaro Upgrade

Hi Chaps

I have been lucky enough to source a original Heated Electric Recaro set for the Storm. just need a little advise on fitting it! the current seats that are in are Heated, and I have all the wiring for the recaro's. is it simply switching the seats over, will the wiring just cross over? or do I need to wire in the new loom cabling? if so is there a good guide?

Cheers.

your heated loom already in place will work. the loom for movement will need to be installed :)

its not too tricky to route

The only bits i recognise there are the two connectors on the bottom left of photo, the rest looks home made to me.

The heated part is the more completed loom, the electric movement is just a couple of wires

I'm in a similar position, I picked up a set of leather recaros a while ago but not looked into fitting yet, as above the heating loom is the same, I have the correct movement loom and I will stick a picture of it up later on. There is someone on here who did it recently with a write up in his thread, I'll try and find that too