Sign in to follow this  
cliveyp

i think it's time to say goodbye.....

Unfortunately, after a few weeks of deliberating (and probably annoying Phat with some stupid emails), the missus and i have decided that our house funds just aren't looking good. Now we've bought the house and been in it for a couple of months, it seems like the money just ain't going as far as it could have done so i think i may have to say a tearful goodbye to the Corrado. I'm planning on replacing it with a MK2 VR6, which is something that i was planning on doing before buying the C, and using the left over money to clear the overdarfts and hopefully get us a new door. It'll be a shame to see the old girl go, especially after a comparable short time together, but hopefully i'll be able to return in a year or so's time after we've flushed ourselves a bit. :cry:

clive

if your gonna by a mk2 vr6 why not keep the corrado which you should know inside and out by now!!!!! they will be relaitively the same running costs!!!

however if you want to sell send me full detail... pics and location to me via my email link or just pm me!!!

scott

it's not the running costs that are the issue here. Now i've moved i hardly use the car (weekends and shows) as work is only 2 miles away. The only reason for selling it on is to free up the spare cash that i would get from selling the C and buying the MK2, and the cheaper insurance.

gutted!

now go find a GTI 8v with a million miles on it and a crash damaged corrado, then give me a call!

The steeler in Edinburgh was telling me yesterday of a fire damaged vr that needed £10k repairs on it......its at reg vardy, seafeild road edinburgh, dont know if this info is of any use as i am not sure a random punter can say " I'll have it" but, just incaase!

Good luck in your new home! (Can I interest you in a mk2 rocco storm????)

Andy - Could be interesting, that fire damaged C, it's just getting it over 300 miles south!! Thanks for the thought with the Rocco, but not for me thanks! :wink: