Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Any Corrado's rolling on 19"s???

Don't flame me, or tell me how bad it'll handle, or how silly it'll look, just post pics if you have any. if you don't, then ignore the thread please.

PhatVR6, What about 18`s then.

Really nice set of18" ABT wheels on PVW site for sale just now.Would look good on any VR6 (especially mine) 8)

I wish :!: :!:

just seen some cheap 19"s fr sale, just wondered for a silly moment if they'd fit. I've already got wheels coming out of my ears, but I'm a wheelaholic, and I can't stop buying them. Just sold a set, so I'm feeling the need for some more.

Jeroen's car looked excellent on 18" BBS.

I think 19's could be a bit "moon buggy" for a Corrado. Plus you will very likely have to cut away inside arches to get 19's to fit (indeed it's a liklihood with 18's but a couple of guys say they've got away with it.

Just think - If even 18's were a reasonably practical possibility then a lot of guys would have them, but mostly the biggest size you see on these cars is 17's

John

well I'd only be buying them to clean them up and sel them on anyway. so I might get them and stick them on for a laugh.

wasn't there someone on vortex that put 20's on his? I'll find a picture.. don't really remember the details, (if it was real, or finished, or just a joke etc.) looked rather stupid tho :S

Yeah I remember that article. I recall PVW commenting in the article that the wheels rubbed like mad, which isn't surprising.

There was also some 16 year old last year who'd put 19's on a MkII Golf. He didn't yet have a licence and hadn't been able to drive the car. Bet he gets a surprise when he fiinally tries it !

John

Jeroen's car looked excellent on 18" BBS.

I think 19's could be a bit "moon buggy" for a Corrado. Plus you will very likely have to cut away inside arches to get 19's to fit (indeed it's a liklihood with 18's but a couple of guys say they've got away with it.

Just think - If even 18's were a reasonably practical possibility then a lot of guys would have them, but mostly the biggest size you see on these cars is 17's

John

I've not had to cut the arches on mine and i got 18's

i saw a front page article on fast car mag once when i was looking for PVW im smiths that had a 106 rolling on 19's wit custom arches,,,, :roll: very nice

couldn't find what I was talking about, but I did find some pics of a corrado on 19's

Chris :)

OT but can you tell me who the rear spoiler is made by?

ta

-pablo

ps - the 19s look amazing!

spoiler looks like a Reiger item.... 8)

Not my taste, but it'll be nicely made if it is Reiger... ;)

well, the 19" oetinger splits went for £310

but I decent againts them, as I thought they'd look silly

Yup defo too 'ott' but 18's would look cool - would only use them for posing though as you certainly wont be able to 'drive' the car with those wheels on! :roll: