Jim

NEC Classic Car Show 11-13 November 2016

m8! just park in the birmingham international train station car park instead & then walk over - there is a connecting tunnel

cost about 5 or 6 notes that way IIRC ;)

ive done it last 2 times ive been to NEC

i also found it easier to get out of the area after the shows - when i saw Prince last year the traffic was stacked everywhere but still got out fairly quick, jeff dunham the previous year we were out & on the m42 in a few minutes

Is that a NCP Car Park? If you prebook it looks to be £9.00 for the day.

Ian.

Is that a NCP Car Park? If you prebook it looks to be £9.00 for the day.

Ian.

sorry Ian i am unsure, it was just the car park out the front of the train station

Sadly Saturday is the only day I can't do, Ian :( Am there tomorrow and Sunday.

I'll swing by. Are you near the main stage again?

We are :) Hall 5.

I'll be there at 11:00 for the 2 minutes silence with Mike Brewer. But immediately after I've a drive booked with Hero Events. :)

Only got a camera phone at the moment so a no from me.

Is there goin to be a stand this year at the NEC show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually Wetherspoons for me! we stand there a lot :D

Seem to remember 3 Corrados there last year...

Are the spaces filled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, all spaces filled.

Next time have a look on the ccgb website where we were lookung for cars as far back as August this year.

Tempest (Eric)

Giles will your car be on show this year :)

Not sure what was going on yesterday as I replied twice to this... guess the server was having issues.

My car will be on show!

Its "on show" on my Mothers driveway with no front end in it! - everyone is more than welcome to come and view it, kettle is always on, if you bring overalls I'll throw in a bacon sarnie! ;)

Hopefully getting the block and cylinder-head back tomorrow, got the paint and compressor to do the engine bay.. maybe this weekend.

Not sure what was going on yesterday as I replied twice to this... guess the server was having issues.

My car will be on show!

Its "on show" on my Mothers driveway with no front end in it! - everyone is more than welcome to come and view it, kettle is always on, if you bring overalls I'll throw in a bacon sarnie! ;)

Hopefully getting the block and cylinder-head back tomorrow, got the paint and compressor to do the engine bay.. maybe this weekend.

Mmmm bacon....... Guess that's an invitation for me to come round.... away in search of sun for the next few weeks... but I will visit the egg house to get the bacon very soon. :)

Mmmm bacon....... Guess that's an invitation for me to come round.... away in search of sun for the next few weeks... but I will visit the egg house to get the bacon very soon. :)

I'm always there - I usually work form home... or garage LOL!

Sun would be nice, the only sun I get at the moment is The Rising Sun for a few beers!

You'll need to address this thou! "Hibernation for Winter ! SORN" how am I going to see all the bits I've lost or have forgotten to bolt on if its under a blanket in your garage! :D

I'm always there - I usually work form home... or garage LOL!

Sun would be nice, the only sun I get at the moment is The Rising Sun for a few beers!

You'll need to address this thou! "Hibernation for Winter ! SORN" how am I going to see all the bits I've lost or have forgotten to bolt on if its under a blanket in your garage! :D

Don't worry it's a two min job to open the electric garage door and remove the cover.