VR6Pete

VR6OC @ GTI Festival (RWYB & Club Display)

Event Title: VR6OC @ GTI Festival

Event Author: VR6Pete

Event Date: 09/10/2016 09:00 AM

Event Location: SantaPod Raceway

Event Costs: £15 Per Adult (Kids free) RWYB £25 Unlimited runs

VR6OC will be @ GTI Festival again this year, for one of the final shows of the season, As usual we get a prime spot near the finish line next to the drag strip so right amongst the action!

• SHOW AND SHINE
  • QUARTER MILE SPRINTS
  • GIRLZ N DUBZ
  • DIZZY RASCALS
  • TRADERS
  • AUTO JUMBLE
  • Much More...

This year will be running Club RWYB and Club Display for those who are interested having your car on display or running on the strip.

Our display area will also double up as a pit area for the racers and we will have the knowledge and expertise of the VWDRC on hand with many of their racers taking part on the day to help any member get to grips with RWYB and Drag Racing.

We already have lots of interest in the both RWYB and the Club Display so promises to be a cracking day!

RWYB Introduction:

[video=youtube_share;5VL_bsuA50k]

I understand that there is a Corrado meet taking place the same day, but should you own a VR6 and wishing to take their day further are welcome to join the VR6 Owners Club Club display / RWYB and for those wishing to run RWYB have knowledge on hand.

We will also be brining the club gazebo should anyone require shelter whilst performing and prep / repair work on the day.

Pete

Edited by VR6Pete

Under a week to go !

Looking forward to putting some good times down. Hopefully!

896d376648cce231aff38782fc0dc9ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeh, well up for this if the weather's decent. Kinda keen to see what a 3.68 can do :)

We have a good turn out for this. Hopefully it will be dry so get a good few runs in. Hoping die mid 13's if I get a good launch, let me know if you want to jump on our club space

I'm in. 13's..? Bladdy hell. Never done a run but always thought I'd be late 14's early 15's. 3.68 with a wavetrac was gonna be the spring project, might have to bring it forward with those figures!

I'm in. 13's..? Bladdy hell. Never done a run but always thought I'd be late 14's early 15's. 3.68 with a wavetrac was gonna be the spring project, might have to bring it forward with those figures!

Pete hasn't updated his sig, he's running a supercharger now!

Pete hasn't updated his sig, he's running a supercharger now!

Supercharger AND a 3.68 final drive :)

ahhhhahahaha, thought that was little fanciful! :)

"3.68 and a parachute and you're good to go mate!"

Yes have been building it with a view of racing with VWDRC. So will see what it has to give. I do need to think about meth and oil cooler too at some point but 294bhp will be enough for now

294 ey, I could do with some of that. Well that is my plan eventually (mainly to shut fiesta STs up). I'll defo see you down there mate, love to see your set up and see 2016 out with a sub 14. Really keen to hear the raceland at full chat n'all :)

Weather forecast cool but dry ! perfect strip action :D

Bring on Sunday!

Still have a couple of spaces left too on the stand for any last minute folk.