Mrbaldhead

Diamond Black 1996 2.9 VR6 Corrado

Good luck with the sale.

I was from B/stoke and I think I see you at the end of summer at the town park...

i know your trying to sell you car but i also am,sorry haha, really interested to hear how much you guys would think my car would cost no idea on the pricing, interior 100% mint no rips

exterior re painted gloss black under 2k not a single chip also a shaved bay repainted, would add in a full repainted body kit, back bumper front bumper and skirts

original rims silver repaint no chips or scratches

dopped in a 92k obd1 vr

ac deltebelt new starter water pump coil pack rad rad fans fan module scrape gaurd polished manni way more but whatever

on coil overs

badgless grill halogen lights smoked tail lights with stock

racing wheel and a bunch of other things

just no idea how much money im sitting on

i know your trying to sell you car but i also am,sorry haha, really interested to hear how much you guys would think my car would cost no idea on the pricing, interior 100% mint no rips

exterior re painted gloss black under 2k not a single chip also a shaved bay repainted, would add in a full repainted body kit, back bumper front bumper and skirts

original rims silver repaint no chips or scratches

dopped in a 92k obd1 vr

ac deltebelt new starter water pump coil pack rad rad fans fan module scrape gaurd polished manni way more but whatever

on coil overs

badgless grill halogen lights smoked tail lights with stock

racing wheel and a bunch of other things

just no idea how much money im sitting on

It's impossible to say - I don't think any of us has an idea what Corrado prices are like in Canada. We're 99% UK based Corrado owners.