jaybo

HIDs or an uprated loom with decent bulbs?

What is the better option? I'd like to go HID but am I right in thinking our cars are not projector types so will blind other drivers?

The G60 I recently purchased has HIDS retrofitted in the std headlights.

I'm not going to use these in my car. Let me know if you want some pics of the lights / install or if you are interested in purchasing them.

relay up the lights, it makes a massive difference and standard wattage bulbs won't damage your reflectors or give you mot trouble

relay up the lights, it makes a massive difference and standard wattage bulbs won't damage your reflectors or give you mot trouble

This.

and another for this.

Had HID's fitted in some inpro's and the light was bright, but horrible on wet/dark country roads so went back to the standard setup with relays

This.

another 'this'

i run ring xenon ultima bulbs in both my rado's, both with uprated looms & the light output is superb

I have had some aftermarket loom thing, it was bright but no beam pattern. I took that off and added a relay to the original loom, with brighter bulbs and that made a better compromise between stock and aftermarket option.