Sign in to follow this  
dazzyvr6

what the bloody hell was i thinking!!!

i nearly got rid of the c today for a golf gti,but the garage didnt have any in(when i phoned they said they did)and to top it off they only offred 2k for the the c...i dont know what i was thinking...anyone care to give me a slap to bring me make to planet earth!!! :?:

i've got a golf gti mk 2 and the vr and I still enjoy driving the golf.

granted it's a different car altogether but I still like it which is why I'm having trouble advertising it for sale (which I should be doing!).

dazzyvr6, You`ve lost the plot mate what made you think a GTI would be a replacement for the C was it one of the Turbo versions you fancied? Audi TT V6 maybe,but a lardy golf no no no.Nice to see you saw sense in time though :? :? :lol:

it was a 1.8t ,i was changing my mind as i was driving down there,just the sound alone not to mention the perfect driving of the c,even the sales man said it was a nice car and that he drives an evo7

To be fair, I have had my share of frustrating moments with the Corrado. I keep thinking why the hell keep pumping money into the damn thing when I could just get shut of it and drive something functional.

But there is just something about the car when you look out of the window of your house on a sunny day and your freshly washed & waxed Corrado is sat gleaming in the street.... you kinda take it all back :)

I was down the stealers tonight in Marbella and two you the "young" mechanics were eyeing up my C and asked me if it was for sale, (which it is at the right price, like 10,000euros plus) they were shocked that i would sell it, not the price!!

I could buy a tidy Vr direct from germany for less than 10k euros.

But i wouldn't want to sell it unless i had another C lined up.

Nigel B

good thing u changed your mind about selling the corrado dazzyvr6, theres a big difference between the 2 cars like the corrado being a smart looking corrado and a golf being an average hatchback :roll:

was the golf? a mk4? if so the only reason to go for a mk4 golf would be to have a newer car

jim16v your totally right about when u have just washed and waxed your car, u totally feel proud of owning it :mrgreen: