Hev

Broken Headlight switch

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement headlight switch for my 1995 vr6 please? It disintegrated in my hand and appears to have been previously glued! I gather they're difficult to get hold of but I did see something about being able to use the switch from a mk2 golf? Any help greatly appreciated!

Now obsolete . I don't think Matt has any left , he reproduced great copies. I have an original in mint condition if you need it .looking at the mk2 , it's different?. Let me know if you want an original.

Edited by robrado974

Hi sorry for delayed reply, how many pins does your switch have on it and does it have the dimmer on it too? I'm definitely interested in buying it off you just want to make sure it's the right one!

It will fit and it's the correct switch for your car . There was only two types, early and late. It's a late switch.

ok great, did you want to message me with your details so I can pay you and I can give you my address?