ZAZ1010

average cost of a 16v 2.0?

Looking for the lowly 2.0 16v corrado and trying to see what the going rate members think one should pay for this type ? I think there seem to be immaculate ones on the market and then the ones that have been around the block for the past 20 years! Feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all at the moment. Don't want to pay over the odds as come re sale don't want to loose a fortune.

Owner of a lovely 28 year old mark II scirocco which is my first love...

Hope to hear from you.

Looking for the lowly 2.0 16v corrado and trying to see what the going rate members think one should pay for this type ? I think there seem to be immaculate ones on the market and then the ones that have been around the block for the past 20 years! Feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all at the moment. Don't want to pay over the odds as come re sale don't want to loose a fortune.

Owner of a lovely 28 year old mark II scirocco which is my first love...

Hope to hear from you.

Seen them range from £1000 to £9000. Best bet is to get out there and look at a few, which was sole destroying when I was looking as some on the market a one step

from the scrappers.

I currently have my 92 valver for sale at £2K in full knowledge that I could break her for more, but this I wouldn't want to see.

As for loosing a fortune, you shouldn't as but you'll never get the hours of work back that you'll put into them or the cost of any goodies.

Pretty much what has been said. Not many around these days so you are going to want to be patient unfortunately. Don't buy one of the overpriced examples from the traders out there at 8-9k.. they're just not worth it. Wait and hopefully you can land on a nice enthusiast owned example for a maximum of 3k.

I learnt my lesson from buying cheap, bought mine for £950 and ending up selling it for £1300 after spending hundreds of £ and hours on it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There's a nice looking one on Gumtree in Hull. Only 3 grand and 89k miles. Lots all done on it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk