mic_VR

Any heating/plumbing engineers on here? Help needed ASAP

If anyone has an experience with ideal boilers could they pm me?

Ours has gone funny this morning and could really do with it back on.

If anyone has an experience with ideal boilers could they pm me?

Ours has gone funny this morning and could really do with it back on.

only just seen this Mic - have you sorted it? what was it doing? or not as the case may be?

Yes, sorry forgot to update. Sorted now, turned out to be an electrical issue rather than the boiler itself so after a call to a friends plumber I ended up get my mate round who is an electrician and we managed to get it running by mid afternoon.

Glad we did, -5deg here this morning... nippy.

Yes, sorry forgot to update. Sorted now, turned out to be an electrical issue rather than the boiler itself so after a call to a friends plumber I ended up get my mate round who is an electrician and we managed to get it running by mid afternoon.

Glad we did, -5deg here this morning... nippy.

result & in time too

same temp here this morning as well, glad i filled up the log burner before i went to bed last night lol

EDIT - on a separate note Mic, not sure if you have seen but ive ordered the VR some 4 pots (not AP though)

Nice work, I'm sure you'll love them. Once you get used to the feel of them they can take some real abuse. What pad's did you choose?

Nice work, I'm sure you'll love them. Once you get used to the feel of them they can take some real abuse. What pad's did you choose?

i have gone for a set of Hi-Spec billet 4's with plain discs & entry level pads

i was of the mindset that it would be sensible to invest in the better calipers first & then look at better disc/pad combo in the future

i have also found that i dont really like grooved discs, having done nearly 30k on EBS USR discs, due to the noise & vibration

pls by all means recommend on disc/pads from your experience :) though no track days etc in the VR

EDIT - forgot the image for you mic lol

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r