MZpog

Garage clearout - parts left include, fogs, rocker cover, tail lights, brakes etc.

Hi pal

Do you still have the passat sunroof switch?? Will this fit on the corrado headliner?? Also wanted to know if you still have the corrado sunroof and does it still slide??

Thank you.

Hi pal

Do you still have the passat sunroof switch?? Will this fit on the corrado headliner?? Also wanted to know if you still have the corrado sunroof and does it still slide??

Thank you.

Sunroof has gone but I still have the Passat switch and surround. I'm pretty sure the surround is the same shape and possibly part number as the later Corrado, but as mine was an early I couldn't confirm other than it looked the same size as mine but without the sunroof switch hole as found on early cars. I bought it for the little sun visor, but never fitted as it was a slightly different colour to my visors. I was told the switch turns the corrado into a one touch, but again can't confirm, but I'm sure an internet search would fine something.

Guess it'd cost £5 to post so £30 posted?

I will take it. Would you by any chance have the sunroof loom for the same??

Let me have your paypal address so I can pay

Thanks

I will take it. Would you by any chance have the sunroof loom for the same??

Let me have your paypal address so I can pay

Thanks

Sorry no loom for it.

PM'd paypal email.

Sunroof switch etc didn't sell so it's still on the front page.

Switch now sold so my list shortens and my garage gains more space

Rear lights don't come with bulb holders, but are in very good nick. Willing to take a low ball offer on these if anyone is in need.

Steering wheel and wiper arm/blades sold. Front page edited to show what's left.

Bump

Do you still have the fogs? Which sides & are they complete & in good uncracked condition etc??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you still have the fogs? Which sides & are they complete & in good uncracked condition etc??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the fogs still. It's a pair (one left, one right). No cracks as per photo on 1st page. Bit of corrosion to rear. PM me.

Hullo -- will the fogs fit my 95 valver?

No fella, you'll need the later type.

Gah -- thanks for the quick reply. I'm new to Rado world so forgive my ignorance.

Sometimes we learn through ignorance.....the only reason I bought the fogs was to fit to my 92 valver which I found out after I'd sold it had the later type so I'm glad I didn't try to fit them.

The airbox does it come with a metering head fuel pressure regulator and everything? Is it still available? How much do you want for it?

The airbox does it come with a metering head fuel pressure regulator and everything? Is it still available? How much do you want for it?

Sorry fella the airbox/metering head sold sometime ago. The only bits left are those with pictures in the main part of the first post (the pictures at the bottom include some sold items).