maff

1993 Corrado vr6

I've decided to sell the corrado as we can't have three cars in the household plus I miss my old m3.

So some you might of seen the work me and my mechanic friend have put into this corrado, I won't go mad on the description but it owes me close to £5000.

It's a good solid car, mot'd untill 2nd September, used at weekends so is currently taxed, a few corrosion spots in the usual places but none around the windscreen or fuel filler cap.

The engine has done 168,125 with the oil and filter being changed at 167,886. The engine has had the chains and tensioner replaced and we have retimed the engine correctly and now she pulls very strong, got to be the quickest one I've had I think.

I've fitted a wrapped six branch manifold which is louder than the original cast manifold and does give some resonance when driving in the lower gears but I have the old manifolds to supply with the car.

Also bought and fitted new 11mm race leads with a replacement coilpack, a Bmc induction kit has also been fitted to compliment the magnex rear silencer.

Engine does not smoke on Wot or on startup and uses no oil

I've just fitted brand new AP coilovers which have done under 100 miles,men's top mounts were used also.

The calipers and discs are 288mm from the golf vr6

The rear trailing arm has powerflex bushes fitted.

Body wise she's pretty good, I've just had the drivers wing sprayed which isn't a perfect match but it comes up lovely, bit of corrosion at the bottom of the drivers wing and at the rear of the drivers rear arch. All the arches are rust free though and the rears have been wax filled.

There are two dents which I've been quoted £200 by dent Devils to remove.

Interior is grey leather which I havnt cleaned or treated so would come up lovely with some love, the heated switch gear is there and the loom is plumbed in, just needs the spades pushing on at the right places.

The centre stereo surround is cracked near the stereo and I have a new one that comes with the car.

Heaters get nice and hot.

Importantly the car does not let any water in in heavy rain so no damp foot wells which I found to be one of the most annoying jobs on a corrado

All in she's a good solid corrado that pulls and sounds lovely, just needs some tlc and she'll be there

I'm committed to another car so she has to go! Get a bargain at £2995 ovno

Any questions contact mat on 07866474147

Pics..

image_zpsiwrosvcj.jpg

IMG_5424_zpsadehlezm.jpg

IMG_5433_zps4f0jpias.jpg

image_zpsiujbdljx.jpg

IMG_5431_zpsr5thtcgm.jpg

IMG_5435_zpsqqp00eda.jpg

IMG_5436_zpsdhowysjm.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsd0bnzi0s.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsfcy3s0gn.jpg

IMG_8422_zpssrrxh3m8.jpg

image.jpg1_zpssjl75acp.jpg

image_zpsqgjryk6y.jpg

i gave it away to be honest, i'm paying the wife's car plus i had two cars, with two kids i can't have it all, but i have just been offered my old green vr6 back! edds old car...

No I didn't buy it. Rog Chatfields 8v is still for sale so if I was in the market for another car I'd bite his hand off. The wife put an end to a new daily by vetoing an Evoque that I had my eye on last month, so stuck with what I have for now.