Guest sam1990rhodes

headlight adjuster 535941297

Guest sam1990rhodes

Hi, its the assembly that attaches to the headlight that I need, its snapped in to a few pieces.

Age old problem mate, even if you do find them, as you try and remove then they crumble Like ferkin oxo cubes..

I'm getting on a few headlamps next week,IF i manage to get one off i'll let you Know.

If not, electric Motor with adaptor time..

Guest sam1990rhodes

If you could that would be great!. Would you be able to point me in the right direction for electric motor adaptor? Would be interested in that as an upgrade.

I've Got all the components you need if I don't manage to remove a manual adjuster in one piece mate, I'll snap a few photos of the motors and adaptors.

Send me your email.

Cheers.

Guest sam1990rhodes

Spoke to Veedubbed and have come to the conclusion that the cost to upgrade to the electric aadjusters is out of my price range for a project car.

Does anyone know any ways I can 'bodge' a fix to hold it in place?

Guest sam1990rhodes

Mine currently looks like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85223[/ATTACH]

this is the part:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85222[/ATTACH]

Mine currently looks like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85223[/ATTACH]

this is the part:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85222[/ATTACH]

there is this http://www.tdnparts.com/corrado-euro-light-adjuster-kit/ as an alternative

i ended up buying a pair of used full set headlights in which the adjusters werent broken & then frankenstein'd the ones in my valver with the donors

By the time you've spent $190 on 2 metal adjusters, if I got it right, they are sold single and not a pair, added postage, paid import tax.. One could have bought two electric motors and adaptors for half the price AND add the electrics on at a later date if desired.

No brainer for me.

Guest sam1990rhodes

how simple is the electrics side of it?

By the time you've spent $190 on 2 metal adjusters, if I got it right, they are sold single and not a pair, added postage, paid import tax.. One could have bought two electric motors and adaptors for half the price AND add the electrics on at a later date if desired.

No brainer for me.

i wouldnt know without checking but the page does state healightS as in the plural

i have just noticed they also have just the end internal part that adjust the light http://www.tdnparts.com/corrado-euro-light-adjuster-knobs/

A little Unclear, if it was for a set, as in a pair, why put in quantity?? unless your needing to repair more than two headlamps possibly?

One has to ask the question, how many times have you adjusted your headlamps anyway, i don't think i ever have..

That knob is just a waste of cash, the knob part rarely breaks anyway.

To complete the job of having electrically adjustable headlamps, you'd also need one of Rayner's uprated looms that also runs the levelling motors and a switch off eBay.de, i've seen them go for as little as 10 euro.