GrizzlyBear

Audioscape door pods

Yep, that's what I thought mate. Mine came with none *cries*. I bet they'll be quite tricky to do, is it worth having a run up? Like, I dunno, maybe make 3 and choose the best one..? But then you'll be lumbered with 2 I guess...

Just ask him :lol:

Or sell me yours and I'll ask :)

Oh Easypops, I wish I had your cavalier spirit. I've LA9V'd the jiggery outta mine to borderline rice. Works for me, just... needs... that... cherry... on... top.

Yep, that's what I thought mate. Mine came with none *cries*. I bet they'll be quite tricky to do, is it worth having a run up? Like, I dunno, maybe make 3 and choose the best one..? But then you'll be lumbered with 2 I guess...

I can make an extra set for you mate don't worry ;) it's no hard to do. She's done a few bit for my car already. I'll drop you a PM when they're made up.

:dance:

I can make an extra set for you mate don't worry ;) it's no hard to do. She's done a few bit for my car already. I'll drop you a PM when they're made up.

:dance:

No way! What an absolute gent :D :dance: - Indeed

No way! What an absolute gent :D :dance: - Indeed

Thanks, alway happy to help a fellow owner ;) should be ready in about 2-3 weeks. I'll keep you updated on the progress and once done I'll post them to you :)

easypops - I can do a set for you when you eventually get yours ;)

easypops - I can do a set for you when you eventually get yours ;)

Please do so mate, that is very much appreciated:) Who knows when I'll get a set mind you.......off to bump up my wanted thread ;)

Please do so mate, that is very much appreciated:) Who knows when I'll get a set mind you.......off to bump up my wanted thread ;)

No problem mate. I'll keep an eye out for you and I hope you get some soon!

No problem mate. I'll keep an eye out for you and I hope you get some soon!

Thanks mate :thumb right: