Tempest

Corrado Club National Day 2017 date fixed

Need to let the organisers know more precise numbers though ;-) Being chased ....

Tempest

Eric. Paul Langham and partner are also booked (not sure about registered on the site but are members). They are bringing their Oettinger. So that's two more rustled up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Wednesday is the cut-off for pre-booking tickets.

After that you'll have to pay full price, and won't be allowed to join the clubstand any more, I'm told by the organisers of this event.

Tempest

Is the Corrado national day only on the sunday?

I can only make the saturday.

Tan. We are there all weekend, and like last year people came on whatever day they could make (Sunday was the big one) and some are there all weekend.

It'd be lovely to see you and that car!

See you Sat'.

Rather last minute as I wasn't coming due to lots going on atm but just ordered tickets for Sunday

See you there :)

Welcome back 'D' see you on Sunday.

Tan National Day is on the Sunday but there are others camping for the weekend.

Ok Ron :)

I have downloaded my tickets and read about a mirror hanger that is needed for entry. Does every one else have one ?

I haven't found one to print off in my info

D. I'd assume as it's online with a short lead time that either they will a) post b) issue at gate? I'm sure you won't be the only one getting a ticket at this stage!

D. I'd assume as it's online with a short lead time that either they will a) post b) issue at gate? I'm sure you won't be the only one getting a ticket at this stage!

I only done mine yesterday! I don't have mirror hanger yet. hopefully wont be a problem but may teach me to be more organised lol

I only done mine yesterday! I don't have mirror hanger yet. hopefully wont be a problem but may teach me to be more organised lol

Did you download your tickets aswell ?

D. Just so you know, the hanger is a rectangle and you have to cut out an L!

D. Just so you know, the hanger is a rectangle and you have to cut out an

Can you post a picture of it Jez ?

Not a clue on this! Text or WhatsApp?

Not a clue on this! Text or WhatsApp?

WhatsApp me if you like :)

Did you download your tickets aswell ?

yes ive downloaded them. says you have to print off aswell I think

hopefully see you there mate:thumbleft:

Does anyone know where the end club stand will be? is it in the Infield area or on the Southbank at all?

Just seeing if its too late to join the club stand?

I'd assume it's on the Volkswagen bit which is on the end of the last bend (outfield) before the finish line.

I'd assume it's on the Volkswagen bit which is on the end of the last bend (outfield) before the finish line.

Ok. So if i purchase sunday admission ticket hopefully i can come park with you guys & gals.

Ok. So if i purchase sunday admission ticket hopefully i can come park with you guys & gals.

Krishen,

Thanks for payment for membership to the CCGB.

Yes, if you get a Sunday ticket, it'd be great to see you on the stand!

Cheers

Jez

Anyone got a tidy black cubby front for a late VR they want to sell and hopefully bring to the National?!

No idea why this duplicated!

So, that's 2 Speedlines (no tyres for Ron) and a black cubby front for a late VR they want to sell and hopefully bring to the National?!

FOR CAMPING FOLK plus Parts Wanted Please.....

I will take a kettle, gas and stove etc for anyone who wishes to share (it saves others packing everything.)

I can also easily pack a selection of plastic/paper plates, cups, cutlery, and will have kitchen towel, bottle openers etc.

I would prefer not to take a BBQ, is anyone taking one - that I could share - please., thinking for Sat evening ?

I am thinking of arriving mid afternoon Saturday and going to the Show on Sunday, but using the remainder of the day, cleaning my car etc.

There are areas that are still very dusty from the respray that I really want to do.

If anyone has spare clips ( I would purchase them from you. lol ) It would be really appreciated.

I know I need some for the Fuse Box housing. some Screw covers - for in the dash at least and door cards.

I also appear to have an area of the rear door card which is not fixed, so guessing this needs another clip ?

I have normal spanners and screwdrivers and a light grease spray to hopefully loosen screws at least !!!!

Looking forward to meeting new folk and catching up with others, most who I have not seen in ages !

Hope it is Sunny !! B)