Guest sam1990rhodes

Vauxhall Corsa VXR Recaros

Guest sam1990rhodes

Hi all, just looking for a bit of advise. Do you know if the above seats would fit In a Corsa, I know TT seats can be fitted but sit a bit high, the Corsa recaro look to sit as low as the corrado stock seats do.

Hi all, just looking for a bit of advise. Do you know if the above seats would fit In a Corsa, I know TT seats can be fitted but sit a bit high, the Corsa recaro look to sit as low as the corrado stock seats do.

They definitely fit in a corsa :)

Would look nice in a rado too :) nice seats

Guest sam1990rhodes

Figured with a Corsa being on the small side the seats may fit? This is all guess work though. If anyone has any knowledge I'm all ears.

Google car schematics you should get a feel for the height of the seats in both cars then

corrado_dimensions.jpg

Edited by culshaw

Worth looking into the Recaro's out of the Fiesta ST... I have to say, they're absolutely superb and given it's a Fiesta can't be too big. Plenty emerging on eBay, etc already from crashed ST's. Not much good for the more portly gentleman though as they have EXTREMELY big bolsters and hold you really well.

Guest sam1990rhodes

Would appear Vauxhall don't publish internal dimensions. I work with a guy that has a Corsa d. Will see if I can convince him to let me measure his car.

I did look at the corsa recaro's as they are supposed to be Recaro CS (sportster?) but the bolsters are different, not as bucket.

If its the Recaro CS you are after (but cheaper without the scene tax), look at Mini Cooper JCW, Renault Clio/Megane sport, Land Rover of some variety and Focus RS, think theres a few more that have them in as well