elnigel

1995 N reg Corrado 2.0 8v - Moonlight Blue

Hi all, for sale is my 8v ADY Corrado. I have owned it for the last 5 years.

During that time i have put quite alot of work into it.

I have rebuilt the front suspension, all new bushes on the wishbones including Audi TT solid rear bushes. New front shocks, new front wheel bearings. New top mounts. New ball joints and track rod ends.

The brake system has Been overhauled. All new copper pipes and flexi hoses and new rear load sensor and spring. It runs on slightly lower springs which gives it a nicer stance etc. It has ebc greenstuff pads on the front.

Last year I changed the timing belt and tensioner, plugs, leads, dizzy cap and rotor.

I got a full wheel alignment done after rebuilding everything and it drives really well.

I have had the alloys refurbished (early Corrado sebrings) i think they look lots better than the original 8v alloys did on it! There are 5 sebrings as it has the humped boot carpet with full size spare.

I have just put a full new set of toyo process t1-r tyres on it.

It has vr6 seats in it and i have fitted a VW gamma stereo which looks in keeping with the dash and the gala works (gets louder as you go faster.) The handbrake cover is also intact!

I have fitted BMW wiper arms which really help you see where you are going at speed!

Everything works, spoiler, sunroof, electric mirrors, central locking etc.

It has a cat back powerflow exhaust fitted which makes a nice sound, not too loud, not too quiet if you know what i mean!

The bad points are the drivers door is dented, there is a bit of rust on the rear quarter near the filler lid and there are the usual age related chips and a few scratches etc.

I have accumulated some spares which will be included in the sale. I have a good condition rear bumper, a driver's door in great condition, a spare power steering rack and a driver's side under dash tray with fuse box lid.

Also included will be a set of vw 14 inch steel wheels with ok tyres on. I sit the car on these in the winter as i only tax and use it in the summer, it gets garaged each winter.

I have just got a fresh MOT on it today so that runs to the 8th April 2018.

My reason for sale is i am selling both my cars so that i can buy a mk6 Golf GTI that a friend is selling. He has had it from new and it's lovely. I can't afford to keep the Corrado and have the golf. That's what my Wife is telling me!

Price is £1995 with all spares etc included. Pics below.

Any questions, please ask.

b936208ffc6d8b9228ea0f22441b1ac2.jpg

661786a66a65dc9afb0a8dd26f762fa2.jpg

18057367748f4058b40d6e3291e3ec5c.jpg

7a19dd26e7736c4e099176141a845c41.jpg

f03d21d1cba0abad9d2e6c89cbf97006.jpg

734154834194e5266064a2321d5509ad.jpg

d73dea238b6d364e910eefe353bf652a.jpg

51f95dee470dba139c488872382a1c23.jpg

34f24040f27f516cbe0b28bb1a53481c.jpg

6ac2b71d5e7d161a3b194f1eb802568c.jpg

a243c157e6f12c954d04b0db5aa1e9d7.jpg

4d1671232d527f1c6e47cb07265aefba.jpg

b28f3db6089c840524936e97a5954017.jpg

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Looks nice shame you didn't get the 123456 speedo reading.

Did 8v have 4 stud discs... I had those alloys on my 16 valve in 1992.

Yes it's 4 stud. You are right, i cursed myself when it clicked over 123456 and i couldn't stop to take a pic!

Hi all. My car must know i have put it up for sale as it has conked out on me for the first time in 5 years! Its started stalling/ misfires when it gets up to temp. I will get this fixed and let you know when i have.

Anyone got any ideas what it could be? I'm going to change the coolant temp sensor for a start, it's spot on until it's up to temp so thought it could be that.

Yeah if it's running fine from cold then blue temp sensor is a likely culprit. I'm actually interested in the car and have VCDS so if you get stuck I might pop down for a look and could scan it :)

Thanks Simeon, i have Carista so will scan it today and see. My number is 07754114930 if you are interested in having a look. I forgot to mention. The car is in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.

Thanks Simeon, i have Carista so will scan it today and see. My number is 07754114930 if you are interested in having a look. I forgot to mention. The car is in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.

Hi have you sorted out running problems?

And is car still available

Thanks

Richard

Hi Richard. I now have the temp sensor delivered and am fitting in the morning. Car still for sale. Sorry i hadn't posted an update recently. Wanted to sort the running issue out first but have been busy working.

Hi

Thanks for quick reply

Do the sunroof and spoiler work ok?

Would like to see the car over weekend if poss I'm only in Tibshelf

Cheers

Hi, yes, spoiler works manually and at 55mph and sunroof works fine too. Do you want to text me or pm to arrange coming to have a look. Im about this weekend.