robrado974

yahoo help anyone ??

Is anyone on here a a good at computers ?.

My email is playing up . I can use it on my Mac which is fine . But its gone down on my Iphone . I cant remember my password , so i cant change it to up date on my phone . Im worried that soon i will click on the yahoo page on my Mac and it will say log in , which it does from time to time for security . If it does this im screwed . On both machines its asking for the pass word to the back up email [which is an ex mrs]so i cant access it .I cant change the password as you have to put in your password to do this . Ive rung Yahoo and they say its been hacked and they need 3 hours to sort it out and then a payment of 150.00 for six months for secuity , surely this cant be right ?. I just want to change the password so i can enter the new one ,which would then get me up and running on my phone again and if it asks me to log in at any point on my Mac i dont have to worry .

Kind regards

Rob

Hi rob

Mine does the same on the iPhone with my email drives me nuts , so set up on through iCloud instead and that's up and running as normal hope this helps

Cheers Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk