robrado974

Late and early VR and G60 / valver parts .

Late passenger fog light . The bulb casing release part has snapped but easily glued and will not effect the light at all . Pitted lense but no cracks .

35.00 .

Early headlights , EEE CODE .A few pits but nothing serious, no cracks . 100.00

Late lenses . Drivers side is near mint , passenger side has a few pits , nothing serious. 50.00.

VR crank sensor , good working condition 35.00 .

Brand new Meyle front hubs , four stud . 30.00.

Rear chrome VR badge good condition, offers .

Rear chrome Corrado script . Black marks on the edges from years of cleaning, offers on this too please.

PnP will be added to prices.

Chaps, I haven't sold parts for a long time . I hope these prices are realistic. If I'm way out please let me know . I'm selling parts as I need new calipers for my VR .

Kind regards,

Rob .

Edited by robrado974

All seems fair enough to me. Late fog light is a very good price I reckon, like hens teeth now! I recently bought one for £70. What calipers are you planning on fitting, standard? I got some standard ones from Euro car parts for about £90 quid each with a £25 sur charge I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fog is pitted rado87 . No cracks though. I looked at the new calipers, the pics don't show the arm though ?. So you get the main part but not the bit it bolts too . That's why I thought I would send them to big red and get them blasted and painted oem , new piston and seals etc .I sold the other fog for 70 but it was in great condition.

Hey do u have headlight jus the glass to suit a 94 corrado?? Right hand side and by any chance do u have the radiator brackets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi , I only have full sets of late lights, priced reasonably though .sorry for late reply, I've only just seen this . Details of prices are at the top of the page .

Rob

No sorry , just what is listed . You could contact chris (lilfuzzer) he may have the brackets.