misterbeck

Black leather interior

Looks great, but what happened to your door cards? :-(

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

They never had door cards when I bought them unfortunately many years back, I would have grabbed them also but didn't want the seats to go as they were from a low mileage write off and so good. I imagine daftly the door cards were sold seperate as no doubt some one obviously offered a good price for them something I never do, I like to keep the interiors together- the plan was to get the black cloth cards done with a black leather insert done with a diagonal stich with slight pad to them as per OEM. Had a quote from my local trimer of 100-150 pounds to get this done, he knocks out quality work, If any one wishes to go down this route let me know I recommend this trimmer who's done a lot of work for me previously on my mk1 golf gti interiors. Obviously probably only of use if local to the sheffield area.

Cheers Jules

I have a full black leather interior, just decided two days ago to break up my project. Seats front and rear and door cards. Early door cards I think. It’s in great condition, not perfect but very very good. I’m pretty sure there are no rips or tears, maybe a little saggy in the drivers bolster but that’s all. It’s stripped out of the car. I need to get it down from the attic and checked over 1st, then I can set a price, for now let me know if there’s interest.

Edited by strimmer

I have a full black leather interior, just decided two days ago to break up my project. Seats front and rear and door cards. Early door cards I think. It’s in great condition, not perfect but very very good. I’m pretty sure there are no rips or tears, maybe a little saggy in the drivers bolster but that’s all. It’s stripped out of the car. I need to get it down from the attic and checked over 1st, then I can set a price, for now let me know if there’s interest.

This thread is a year old! Did you notice the date on the first post?

Hi, strimmer, may be interested in your seats pal. What colour and where are you?

Hi, strimmer, may be interested in your seats pal. What colour and where are you?

It says the interior is black, and it also says that he is in Perth

It says the interior is black, and it also says that he is in Perth

What he said, thank you!

A few notes of interest already, PM if you are intersted please.

I have got front and rear black leather with white centres if that's any good to you? No door cards though. Dont know if the centres could be dyed? Fronts have no wear but the rear bench has a cigarette burn. I Am collecting the car next week for breaking

How much for the seats?

I have got front and rear black leather with white centres if that's any good to you? No door cards though. Dont know if the centres could be dyed? Fronts have no wear but the rear bench has a cigarette burn. I Am collecting the car next week for breaking

How much for the seats?