tomi

VR6 12V Head for sale FULLY REBUILD + head gasket + bolts

For sale is ANOTHER Fully rebuild Vr6 12V head?

It was done by proffesional shop that works only on cylinder heads,

- head was cleaned,

- skimmed,

- all brand new valves installed (exhaust and intake)

- all new valve gudes instaled

- all new valve stems

- presure tested for leaks and cracks

Basically it is almost like new cylinder head, ready to bolt on to Your VR6, never installed after all job was done.

There is plastick bag with old valves valve steams etc, to proof that they are replaced.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86993[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]86996[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]86999[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]87002[/ATTACH]

Edited by tomi

For sale is Fully rebuild Vr6 12V head?

It was done by proffesional shop that works only on cylinder heads,

- head was cleaned, skimmed,

- all brand new valves installed (exhaust and intake)

- all new valve gudes instaled

- all new valve stems

- presure tested for leaks and cracks

Basically it is almost like new cylinder head, ready to bolt on to Your VR6, never installed after all job was done.

price is £620 including shipping to UK,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85955[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]85958[/ATTACH]

It looks kind of dark on 2nd pic, due to fact picture was done in kind of dark place :)

No problem if any one need more , better pictures, can send them to Your email.

Where are you based?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

europe i believe

i can vouch for tomi i bought a fresh built head and schrick 268 cams a couple of years ago and they have been installed and fine ever since

I can also vouch for Tomi, I've had wheels and headlights from him. Arrived quicker than most uk sellers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Another sorted VR6 head ready if someone need it,

check first post in this thread for updates

Up, new lower price in a 1st post

Edited by tomi

Tomi

On the UK car registration document there is a VIN/Serial number do you by any chance know how it is affected by fitting a new cylinder head from the factory fitted one.

From the post I gather you are not based in the UK and what is postatge. What do you recommend I do with old cylinder head if I purchase one.

Any other recommendations from others who have purchased would be good.

Something worth noting is you should have the upper timing cover skimmed with the head.

Yeah, But there is 2 types of timing covers Jim, depend of the cars production year,

But You can always do that with Your timing cover , not a big deal, and not expensivr thing to do I guess

Tomi

On the UK car registration document there is a VIN/Serial number do you by any chance know how it is affected by fitting a new cylinder head from the factory fitted one.

From the post I gather you are not based in the UK and what is postatge. What do you recommend I do with old cylinder head if I purchase one.

Any other recommendations from others who have purchased would be good.

Correct, I am based outside of UK, hope it is not a problem for You lads. I still trying to get the idea, about numbers You have there in a log book.

What You have there is a VIN (CHASIS NO) I guess, maybe You have a engine number too, but I said maybe.

But if You change cylinder head, no one will even notice that, as there is no number on it to be honest that can be registrated any where.

Other thing is what If by misfortune Your cylinder head got broken, valves are bent, and it cant be fixed, is that mean that You cant replace it?

Yeah, I dont live in UK, so I dont know UK's low , but I dont think there is a problem if You want to change cylinder, if people change engines from vr6 to r32 or r36 for example.

What You can do with old cylinderhead?

You can sale it or keep it , You can do anything You want, that shouldnt be a problem.

If you change the whole engine all you have to do is notify DVLA of the change and they'll issue a new V5 with the new engine number. As Tomi said, you don't have to notify them if you just change the head as there's no engine number stamped on it!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk