123jamesrob

First there was 1 now there's 2

So, bought my first Rado in December last year and I've just bought another as a little project. I'll be looking for bits and bobs, definitely need the covers for the heating switches as they're missing and will be putting it through an MOT very shortly to see what needs doing. Car has been off the road since 2013 so 4 years of standing although it has been started and did start when I went to look at it this afternoon.

Hopefully it doesn't need too much it's pretty straight for what it is. 1.8 16V KR, stainless exhaust, lowered (I believe on springs) not had chance to look yet. Interiors meh, not great but not bad, gonna need a grey drivers side seat. Think it's also got the leather steering wheel in but it's a bit perished.

A shed load of history from the original sale to 2013.

Anyway the point of this whole post, SORN.... it's the first time I've bought a car that was SORN at the time. Do I need to wait for my V5 to come through to then SORN it?

Many thanks,

James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's what I've done in the past, bought my TT 5 weeks ago, collected on the Monday, V5 arrived Thursday the same week