Sign in to follow this  
swfblade

Remote central Locking

I am a tad confused. Should my cars central locking be activated when I set/unset the alarm? (it is a Scorpion factory fit (Quantum) alarm and the manual says "with Central Locking Interface") Reason I ask is because it dont.......

If the CL works with the Key and not the Alarm, guess where the fault lies? And yes, the Scorpion alarms did have the remote locking feature.

Yeah it works with the key. Is this a common problem at all? I mean, is there an obvious solution?

If not, i'll go out and take a look when it stops raining, to see if any wires are unplugged.

You'll need to follow the alarm wiring and check for anything dodgy, particularly where it taps into the CL pump loom.

The alarm module basically just pulses the CL motor as if the door handle switch had been activated. Not sure where or how as it's different to my Clifford, but along those lines.......

Right, ive had a look, and in the door where the plug goes into the CL pump, there is another plug there, loose, but nowt for it to plug into. Is this related at all?

Im going back out to check the rest of the wiring as well, but figured this may be summit to do with it....