Zyclamvw-scirocco

'89 interior , well front seats mainly, into an h reg '91, will they go?

Hi, I have an immaculate leather interior from an '89 16v, and want it to go in to an h reg '91 (g60), I thought it'd be fine as the floor on both looks the same, but the seats from the later car have a plastic trim round the bottom and the outer ( door side) runner on the seats is a tab rather than a rail, which the older seat has?

I should add that the later car came with its seats not fitted... so there is scope for the ones I described with the plastic trim to be for a later car, I've not tried fitting them as the cars in storage

Cheers

Edited by Zyclamvw-scirocco

have you got pictures ?

As far as I know they should fit, but I've not seen a plastic trim on corrado seats except on recaros, are you sure they are not from a mk3?

Cheers mate

I think I've worked it out, I think the '91 is sn early car so the other seats will fit fine, it's just the leathers I got given with the car are from a vr, so must be the later type ... so it's s good job I have the other set!!

What threw me a bit is the g60 has clearly had s later bonnet fitter as the centre sits above the rest of the bonnet not below , like in the early cars... I've tried to sort it by working from the vin, but the only plate I can see is the behind the airbox... which seems to have a 16 digit number starting 509a1a1?!