Sign in to follow this  
kebabman

Stripped Spark plug :(

Ah right, sorry. 'Motorworld' didn't sound like a dealer! Just depends how anal your dealer's parts blokes are. Mine are chilled and sell me what I want. They'd probably sell me the showroom if I really wanted it, LOL!

its VW Motorworld, they are the idiots that like charging me £3.5K for unnecessary work, then leave screw drivers in the engine bay.

Keiths is also a VW and Audi stealer who like to claim that ignition switches are nothing to do with them, and I should take the car to a acr alarm speciallist.

(I love stealers o_O)

As you say, there are no doubt peeps who are reasonable and will supply the parts, just not in this area.

[high horse]It is phucking amazing what sort of after sale care you get from VW, you read through this forum and the Sprinter and hear the most crimianl stories, and we own the flagship VW of the time, so you'd expect some sort of support system after they charged what they did originally[/high horse]

i can get metal plug removers from VW dont know how much but will get a price tomorrow, or from snap-on.

the snap-on is better then the hazet one ( have used both and bought the snap-on ) tho not cheap at £35 plus vat but works every time