elliott

Wanted: clean enthusiast owned vr6

Congrats.
Cheers

Trying really hard to keep the miles down but I've been out in it twice already today.

Honestly can't get enough of it...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Very nice! When's the next meet then?!
Cheers

I know? Everyone has their cars on axle stands just now... and I've run out of excuses to take it out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm after a really clean storm as I now have the bug to get something really special and sell mine .if you want to sell yours and think it's a winner pm me and I can see if my wife will let me buy another one .

Hi l have a 2.0 16V Corrado in excellent condition..the is no rust on this car

I will be putting it on eBay on Saturday afternoon 10/09/17 for £4,000 have a look see what you think

Most of the information is on there

This was a reply to elliott
Were you offering me your car? A car found me in the end so I've scratched that corrado itch 🤣

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

I'm after a really clean storm as I now have the bug to get something really special and sell mine .if you want to sell yours and think it's a winner pm me and I can see if my wife will let me buy another one .
I'll not be selling anytime soon, if at all... There's been some nice storms for sale lately up here, if you're patient the right car will find you.

Starting a wanted advert could be your best bet? The best cars I found weren't really for sale

Hi l have a 2.0 16V Corrado in excellent condition..the is no rust on this car

I will be putting it on eBay on Saturday afternoon 10/09/17 for £4,000 have a look see what you think

Most of the information is on there

No l have one to sell

Storm on gumtree, not perfect but at an appealing price?

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/mystic-blue-corrado-29-vr6-storm-not-many-left-now/1267803057

Thanks ,interior the only good thing going for it but a great price ,I have put a deposited on one that just so happens to be local so all good .thanks .

Thanks ,interior the only good thing going for it but a great price ,I have put a deposited on one that just so happens to be local so all good .thanks .
No worries, happy corrado-ing for when it comes.

No worries, happy corrado-ing for when it comes.

Thanks Elliott already having happy corradoing but want another ..:bonk:

Hello, not sure if your sorted, skipped to end of thread, I'll be doing an ad. when got time but just posted quick reply to someone on anotjer thread so I'll copy here and message me if sounds up your street. I'm in Newcastle area so not million miles away from Glasgow and got a transport bloke who is delivering my new car (well old car... Audi quattro) very reasonable price who'd deliver.

You could jump in white one and drive to Penzance if want though, it's perfect, bar door:-

Hello, was just thinking of selling my white one, as need room, got another car coming. It's a VR6 so might be no good for you but hell of a car. Totally rebuilt engine and gearbox, basically everything new within last 2 years, I mean everything, RS4 alloys, refurbed, koni adustables, Eibachs, big brakes, grey leather, BMC carbon fibre filter heatshield and cold air feed, very neatly done, EV6 injectors, remapped, stainless steel exhaust, decatted. just flew through MOT no advisories, passes emissions without cat runs so clean, very quick, very very grippy, new continentals all round, stops very well. Everything works, mechanically perfect, abs perfect, new clutch, no rust, only work needs is a big dint in door, where a motorbike side swiped it, only the door, and I can supply door but will need spraying. Don;t have time or room to sort. Message me if interested, I'm going to do an ad. and pics whn get chance but if you can do deal quickly bargain to be had. Insurance co. valued at £6500 for claim, in writing, took cash in lieu, but like say don't really have time and room to sort. Basically every mechanical part is new, bushes, sensors, pipes, joints, heater matrix, blower etc. but ask about anything. I'll do full list when do ad. but it will be a long one.

Hi jekel,

Got my car back in July but looking forward to seeing some pictures of yours.

Could someone please kindly close this thread? Cheers...