290VRG

BBS Solitude Alloy Wheels

Hi All,

I am looking for a clean set of BBS Solitude alloys to fit my Volkswagen Corrado. Could anybody let me know if they are selling any?

I have a set. I'll get you some pics on Friday if that's ok. Been refurbished in the past and still in good condition. No kerbing on any of em, although you can see where a bit of corrosion has been under the paint. 2 have brand new never seen the road budget (Runway iirc) tyres, 2 have old tyres with tons of tread, though I'd recommend replacing due to age.

Here they are. Gave em a quick clean today.

1st wheel has new tyre as mentioned. In decent condition overall.

2nd has a nankang tyre but is flat so may have a slow puncture, though I've not tried inflating it and they've been stored for a couple of years. It's a very old tyre though so I'd recommend replacing regardless. Wheel in decent condition again as shown.

3rd is wearing an Avon tyre. Tons of tread but again it's v old so would recommend replacing.

Last has another new budget tyre, and as can be seen does have a bit of pitting from previous corrosion under the paint and a little starting to come through also. All have centre caps though the VW badge is a stick on and have a touch of corrosion on them where the plastic film had been left on during storage.

I'd like £120 plus postage which is probably around £40 for the set. I'm open to slight negotiation or alternatively I'm looking for a set of VGC speedlines with tyres preferably + money your way. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Sean 6b2317b9bd0212421d6004d31f3d6cfa.jpga75ecb7eb87a4b4545dfa9ae7895bc2a.jpg62c80bfa8e4cb9f0640dd6771fd9172f.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk