Hisnibs

Bumper bar with both brackets

Some off duty rozzer has decided to cave the back of the VR in so need the bracket that holds the bumper. I'm told by the bodyshop that it'll be nadgered. I highly doubt you can get these new but I'm happy to be proven wrong if anyone knows anywhere? Or even if they're salvageable..? 10mph impact.

Thanks everyone.

Edited by Hisnibs

I can supply one if you want mate sorry to hear your story

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Shall do matey. If you wouldn't mind giving me some idea on cost (for the insurers) and if you'd be prepared to post something like that. ta

Just the bracket please bud. Just to get me up to speed, is it actually as bracket or some kind of mini bar thing designed to absorb some of the impact? Or a mix maybe. Me knowwa nuffing :)

Gotcha. I'd whip it off and see what's what but some bloke's gotta come out with a clipboard n'that first. Guess it'll be just the bar from what you say but if the brackets are fairly inexpensive I guess it wouldn't hurt to have them at the ready n'all.

I have both. Not really keen to sell but if you're in a jam and need to get your car on the road you can have mine if you replace like for like?

I'm not far from Alyesbury either.

Wow, that's really kind thank you. Just this second discovered that classic parts of Germany actually hold the gear so hopefully the insurers will play ball with it. If it's something like 28 days delivery for some reason I may well take you up on your offer thanks mate :)

Let me know. It's in good condition. Was keeping it as a spare (if you have one you'll never need it).