caz.w

Corrado VR6

Just putting this out there to see if there is any interest. I bought this car a year ago as a back up whilst restoring my Oettinger, however, thanks to the forum and Corrado club I have managed to source the original Oettinger parts needed and thankfully I've not needed to pull this car apart as she is far to good to do this to and it would be such a shame to see her go to Corrado heaven.

This car is a two owner vehicle with the last owner keeping her for twenty years, she has low mileage at 101000, air con, beige Recaro leathers, all electrics work as should, i.e. sunroof, windows, mirrors, seats etc, she starts and runs, however, there is an over fueling issue causing her to cut out, she's a good solid car but does need a complete restoration.

Edited by caz.w
Photos

That is a lovely base for someone to work on. This colour combination very special and quite rarer, same as my last VR. Great spec too.

It is and needs to go to the right person or it will stay with us price wise I'm really undecided

And will not be broke up on flea bay that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk