ssaunders

Heated front screen

Hi all, recently found out that my screen needs changing and some remediation work done. I have found a firm that does heated screens http://www.heatedwindscreen.com but for a Corrado it's minimal order 10 screens. Anyone interested for a group buy.

U.K. Only I'm afraid and if anyone is in the Essex region I can get removal and fit for £100 by a qualified engineer.

Thanks for looking.

Steve

I'm also looking at this for the rest of the kit. http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-CORRADO-1989-1996-WINDSCREEN-MOULDING-TRIM-SET-INNER-LEFT-RIGHT-TOP-OUTER-/122453733117?fits=Model%3ACorrado&epid=1558285964&hash=item1c82cfaefd%3Ag%3AJmgAAOSw-FZXjyRo&_trkparms=pageci%253Ad3b62999-804c-11e7-a149-74dbd180a77e%257Cparentrq%253Adca3d83b15d0aa47188ef16effffeb6b%257Ciid%253A3

Edited by ssaunders

This comes up every now and again,

The problem is,when you get a Corrado screen it comes with a rubber bonded to it.If you were to get the heated screen,it would come with no rubber.VW don't sell them separately,but IIRC from another thread a few years back,someone did find a supplier for the rubbers,but they wasn't cheap !

If you have a search,you should find the thread..

I would be interested if you could get the screens with the rubbers

Good luck

Your other link is just the rubbers for install

Hi, spoke to the guy today and I assume that you mean the screen encapsulation? If so he can do a kit for it at £65+vat.

Cheers

Steve