Gti_Jamo

G-Lader Woodruff keys. Where to get?

So, just to put this to bed (I'm sure you've all been on the edge of your seats...) my parts turned up at the end of last week (whoop).

The good:

Everything actually turned up.

Chip and injectors packaged in an acceptable fashion.

The bad:

It took over four weeks although originally told (as stated on website) and promised on numerous occasions it would be three days - at one point his neighbour was to blame... :shrug:

New pulley had a small 'nick' in one of the ribs.

RSR outlet looks like it was cast in a bucket of sand, at the beach, possibly by a child.

Due to doing a number of mods done together, suffering ridiculous boost leaks, a previously bodged boost flap "mod" and doing so few miles prior I couldn't give an accurate assessment on the chips performance.

As for the future I honestly wouldn't touch Dubforce again with a barge pole. Awful, just awful service, ALL the excuses, the price :bad-words: etc...

I'll post pictures in the appropriate section when finished.

Faaaanks:cool:

Be extra careful of whatever chip was supplied mate, SNS all the way to get rid of that awful Digilag..

Edited by VEEDUBBED

Yeah, I've heard similar remarks concerning them, I wonder if they are still trading.

If possible, even a used eeprom would be better than the o/e crap the g60 has..

Pitstop developments springs to mind, I had a chip in my g60-16v engine that I got used off them, nothing better than their software.

For sure, I'm not entirely sure where dubforce get their chips written. I'll check them out. Anyone recommend a decent tuner that can live map?

For sure, I'm not entirely sure where dubforce get their chips written. I'll check them out. Anyone recommend a decent tuner that can live map?

Stealth Racing did a great job of live mapping my VR6 :D