luke w

Pair of early doors

I've got for sale a pair of early doors.

Passenger side is very rust free and pretty straight, except for a slight dent just in front of the door handle up but the swage line and a small chip in the paint on the back edge.

wgmHtgO.jpg

ps0J1Sx.jpg

vJd98dg.jpg

NPyLE4G.jpg

3kVhRUW.jpg

Driver's side is also rust free, it looks like it's had a small amount of repair work under the handle, more than likely someone tried breaking in and pushed the metal in a bit. It had been filled in with filler but some has broken away, not sure how far it goes. Other than that and a small chip on the back edge of the door it's in decent condition.

ugfb815.jpg

dEWyh4C.jpg

rU0hQLi.jpg

I0AaYzx.jpg

8rcvhAI.jpg

RZJv59q.jpg

QUmEZLF.jpg

Both doors have decent glass and still have working window mechs, etc, but I'm really only selling them based on the metal work, anything else that is still attached I can't really vouch for as the car has been standing off the road for a while now. The doors are still fitted to the car but will be removed once a sale is agreed.

Price is £20 each or door, or £35 for the pair. Collection only from Cardiff area.

Edited by luke w