Sign in to follow this  
STORM 2

want E36 headlights the cheap way?

HAHAHA on a honda, Great plan though, I do that for a living. THe bending of plastic in order to create lighting effects, what he did was he chopped it up with a dremmel, I would take the bent plastic and either SAND BLAST it in stripes or completely sand blast the whole thing, this way you have full color and it looks much nicer, plus get some LED's from LEDtronics.com, they have more colors that radio shack. you cant even use the angel eyes on the corrado anyway, or not that I have seen, I took REAL BMW E36 headlights and fit them to my corrado, they work and all I had to do was resin some foam to the bumper, rediator suport and fender. looks decent but I am replacing them with the Venom ones that are coming out. BTW they headlights that he is talking about are E46 headlights, E36 was 92-98 and M3 same years.

The Venom ones arent out yet, they have the coming soon on their website. its been there for a while now

I am waiting for them to come out but for now I can stick with my friends BMW lights that I got for free! they work but they are hard to aim correctly.

the single LED ones are w@nk - no real oomph out of it.

saw some CCFL ones on ebay that are a strip of white neon in a ring. might be better,

thing is u can buy these angel eyes for like £20 from modworld.co.uk . I had some in my mondeo, and they wernt very bright, and broke within 2 weeks :|